A weather map displays various meteorological features across a particular area at a particular point in time and has various symbols which all have specific meanings.
showing locations of important Meteorological Stations in the country, Weather conditions of the day
Such maps have been in use since the mid-19th century and are used for research and weather forecasting purposes
A popular type of surface weather map is the surface weather analysis, which plots isobars to depict areas of high pressure and low pressure.
There are many other lines on weather maps. Two of the most important kinds of lines indicate isotherms and isotachs.
Isotherms – These are lines on a weather map that connect points through which the isotherm passes have the same temperature.
Isotachs – These are lines on a weather map that connect points where the isotach passes have the same wind speed.
· Printed on Strong Offset Paper, i.e. 80 GSM
· Printed in multicolours on white synthetic polyart sheet with superior quality plastic rollers
· Superior Plastic Roller made from first quality plastic to compliment the high quality of this product
· The great quality of paper enable them to erase and redo their work as the ordinary maps tear away with a single erase attempt
· Good quality printing ensures that the boundaries mentioned are always there and does not fade away with use.
Packed in a special way such that the map doesn't gets damaged during transportation
Showing latest boundaries, updated, best in class, easy to read and understand, easy to navigate
A Major tool for increasing General Knowledge, it enables a child to learn about his/her environment
Eco-friendly paper and film is used in making of this product
|Printing||Printed in multi colours|
|Lamination||Synthetic polyart sheet Lamination not required|
|Size (Packed)||79 x 6 x 6 cms|
|Durability||Wrinkle free and strong enough to ensure that the Map lasts for long|
|Please Note||All the sizes and weights mentioned above are approximate|
|Publishers||N. C. Kansil & Sons - Leaders in Map Publishing in India|
|Packaging||Very strong to ensure damage free delivery|