DIDACTIC FLEXIBLE VERTEBRAL COLUMN WITH PELVIS
- This model has a fully flexible spine throughout and features different sections of spine.
- Vertebral spine model with squamous occipital and pelvis.
- The vertebral column is mounted flexibly to demonstrate natural movements and pathological changes in the human spine.
- Our most popular spine model for patient and student education is also our most affordable spine model.
- This spine is fully flexible and designed for hands-on demonstrations.
- The spine contains these features:
- Extremely good value and durable
- Full male pelvis and occipital plate
- Fully flexible mounting in spine
- L3-L4 disc prolapsed on spine
- Spinal nerve exits
- Cervical vertebral artery
»»»»» This High Quality spine is a great tool for teaching/learning the anatomy of the human vertebral column «««««
- The 5 different sections of the spinal column are differentiated by colour on this human spine model. The features on this didactic flexible spine are:
- 7 Cervical vertebrae
- 12 Thoracic vertebrae
- 5 Lumbar vertebrae
- The spine model is on a detachable stand.
- Sturdy and durable
- A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging
- This is the most popular and affordable Didactic Flexible available !!
Product Satisfaction Guaranteed Best Quality Assured